Dell EMC PowerStore 500
Enterprise NVMe SAN performance and features for a mid-range budget.
Why Dell PowerStore?
Accelerate your user experience
- Boost application performance: SQL, CRM, ERP, SAP, ORACLE
- Achieve up to 7x faster performance & 3x lower latency than legacy systems
Easy migration from legacy storage solutions
- Simple 10 click migration from Compellent, Unity, VNX, XtremeIO
No more "Forklift Upgrades", no need for new kit
- Scale-up/scale-out architecture provides headroom to upgrade without replacing
- With Dell's Anytime Upgrade plan, you upgrade to the latest controllers and PowerStore 500 innovations for free
Speak to one of our experts today to find our more on why PowerStore 500 could be the next step for you.Find Out More
Scalable All-Flash Storage for Today's Infrastructure
For the first time, NVMe performance is available at the price-point of traditional tiered storage. PowerStore 500 all-flash data storage appliances eliminates traditional trade-offs; delivering performance, scalability and storage efficiency, all in an affordable package
- NVMe All-Flash Performance at the price of a traditional Hybrid SAN
- Always-on inline data reduction with 4:1 Data Reduction Guarantee*
- 99.9999% Uptime availability
- Scale-up to 1.2PB effective storage per 2U appliance
- Scale-out with 4 appliances, supporting effective capacity of 4.8PB per cluster
- 7x faster and 3x lower latency than legacy Mid-Range storage
- True active-active replication with PowerStore metro node for multi-site
- 10 Click migration from legacy Dell products including Unity, VNX2, EqualLogic, Compellent and XtremlO
Our Sales and Technical Teams are ready and willing to discuss your specific project requirements with you, to make sure you receive the optimum product and price combination that meets your business needs. See a pricing example below:
- 3 Year Support: Budget Estimate ~£35k
- 5 Year Support: Budget Estimate ~£39k
Or as little as £100 a week compared to supporting your Legacy storage, with Dell Cashback incentives also available.
With Mission Critical Support and PreDeploy Installation included.
Call 01285 771 600 for a quote.
Ready to Talk?
Hardware sales and technical experts can help you select the solutions that your business needs. Get in touch and we'll be happy to help:
By Contact Form
By Live Chat
If you're ready to buy now then visit our Store, register for an account, and buy immediately: